Please note that no books will be posted from 16th December until 7th January. Ebooks will be sent, but there may be slight delays. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Gradient fibre and yarns look so good, but it is often difficult to know how to use them to their best advantage. This book aims to give you the tools to create wonderful items from bought gradients, as well as instructions on how to dye your own in your kitchen without specialist equipment.
Available as a print book and pdf ebook. The content is exactly the same as the print book, but in pdf form. Instructions and charts are of a high enough quality to allow you to print pages for your project bag if you wish.
- 8 pages on Dyeing Gradients
- 10 pages on Spinning Gradients
- 6 pages on Knitting and Crocheting Gradients
- 6 pages on Using Any Yarn Patterns
- A total of 55 patterns comprising
- 27 Any Yarn Patterns
- 26 Standard Yarn Thickness Patterns
- 9 shawls, 9 hats, 7 baby items
- 6 home-ware items, 5 adult tops
- 5 pairs of mitts, 5 cowls, 4 scarves
- 2 pairs of socks, 2 bags
- and a dog coat
178 pages, A4, full colour throughout.
For pictures of some of the patterns click here.
If you would like your print book signed, please let me know by leaving a comment during the check-out process.
If we're posting your book to the UK, please use this UK button.
If we're posting it to anywhere else, use this US and Rest of World button.